Your Toolkit Contents
1. Register your domain
The first thing a business need in today's internet world is to get a website for the business. To get a business website, you need to register your domain. (Also, legally register your company as per the law of the land).
Tip: Keep the business' legal name and domain name same or similar.
2. Choose an Office Solution
Once your domain is registered, think about the following
- Website - design/ develop your site and host in the internet.
- Email - having email for yourself and your team is important.
- Preparing documents
- Text and Video Chat
For small business, I recommend going with an office solution.
3. Give a good start to your Finance
Start your book keeping right from the beginning even if you are just a single person in the business. Monitoring your cashflow (inflow and outflows) is imperative to any business owner. You need up-to-date book keeping to do that.
Choose few tools that helps. There are FREE tools to start (and keep going).
4. Enable Productivity
5. Enable Customer Relationship
6. Ensure Customer Success through Support